The classification of man is related to the creator(GOD). Before the creation of man, God said let US create man in OUR own IMAGE and LIKENESS. The classification of GOD is GOD THE FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT. Man is categorized into Man the FLESH, SPIRIT, AND SOUL.
Also, Read >>> RELIGION IS A COMPLETE DISTRACTION TO HUMANITY
The spirit and the soul of man are not of this earth but a component of GOD. Nothing on earth can heal a wounded soul but GOD only. Have you ever asked your self why your body craves for food, cars and other materials of the earth? It is simple; the body needs all these things because they came from the same place which is the earth. The soul and spirit of man always crave for God even though the body is thinking otherwise.
The best ingredient the body need is a natural product which is organic food, cream such as fruit and more. These things are directly from the earth where the flesh was created.
It is impossible to satisfy the flesh with the same things that will energize the spirit or else the flesh will die. Man is three in one body as God is a Trinity making ONE.
REALITY OF CREATION | Classification Of Love
The reality of creation is based on the love the created have for the creator and the love the creator has for the created. The love God has towards the life of man is way more than the love man has for God. This is because God is the is source of man and man is the beneficiary of God’s gift. God is the giver of why man is the receiver.
On the other way round, the love man has for a woman is far more than the love a woman has for the man. It is this way because the woman was created from man, making the woman the beneficiary of man. Therefore, man is the giver while the woman is the receiver of man’s gift. Man and women together were created from the earth that is one reason why they will always crave to have each other’s body for pleasure. It shouldn’t be a strange thing whenever you see your self lust over earthly things, don’t be surprised for your flesh is of the earth.
THE CLASSIFICATION OF MAN – The Survival Of The Body
The survival of the human body is connected to its natural environment. A man needs trees, water, and other components on earth in other to remain alive. This is so because the man was formed from the earth.
You Should See >>> THE REASONS WHY GOD IS ANGRY WITH AFRICA
The Survival Of The Spirit And Soul
The spirit and the soul of man are connected to GOD ALMIGHTY, making God the natural environment of the Spirit of man. The Soul needs God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit to be in good shape. This is so because the soul was formed from GOD.
THE CLASSIFICATION OF MAN – EARTH EFFECT ON MAN
The earth will always want to dominate the needs of our flash because it belongs to the earth. Man Is a debtor to the earth and God, that is why after the death of man, the flesh will go back to where it came from while the soul will go back to the creator. Man has nothing, the soul belongs to God and the flesh belongs to the earth.
The contention between the Flesh and the Spirit | Galatians 5:16-26 (KJV)
16. This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
17. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
18. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the
19. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20. Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21. Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
22. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23. Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
24. And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
May God bless you with the spirit of Understanding. Shalom!