Please take your time and read through the topic, the importance of time. May God bless you with the spirit of understanding? You will be overwhelmed with what you will learn.
The Importance Of Time
Time is the first creation created by God, before any other beast of the earth or sea. In the beginning of creation on earth, God said let there be light and there was light and He separated the light from darkness and named the light day and darkness night. It was at this point time started.
Time is one of the most precious creation among all God’s creations because time rules over every creation on earth. Time is truthful, time never lies. Whatsoever time say or what happens with time is meant to happen? The importance of time is not yet known by many.
The Rule of Time Over Man
Genesis 1:26 (KJV)
26. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
The scripture clearly stated that man was not given dominion over time but over all animals on the surface of the earth, air and sea. Therefore man is subjected to time. The difference between you and Abraham existence is time. The margin between success and failure is time. You can see how time play’s a very vital role in every man’s life. Whatever you miss out of time can never be replaced in the same way. Even if it is replaced, there most be time difference. The dead and the living are controlled by time. Time is the regulator over everything on earth both birth rate and death rate. The saying, “ No man can cheat nature” is talking about time. The importance of time is still yet to be revealed.
32. But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
Considering the above scripture of the bible, Only God almighty knows clearer, everything about time. Not even the angels, not the Son because time is everything. Only God knows everything.
Wherever time is absent, nothing dies. This means eternity – “everlasting life”. If you take away light (day) from darkness (night) time will die and everything which includes age, health, joy, suffering, pains and others will remain still. This draws the conclusion of the Christian Faith, the End Time. It simply means; No More Time. Everything will be still. Night will part away from day. Night be night only and day will be day only.
A Time With God
A time with God is far different from the timing of man. It is written in 2 Peter 3:8. The scripture says that 1,000 years on earth is like a day in the sight of God. So many misunderstood the phrase “An encounter with God”. If you have ever had an encounter with God before, you will find out that what you learnt within few hours is too much to explain. God works in the spiritual realm where the time movement is different from the physical world. Where things are very fast and all things are possible through the mind. The only limitation in that realm is fear and your thoughts. The effect of God’s time manifested with Moses and Jesus Christ when they were both in the mountain. Only then you can fast for 40 days with out even realizing it. See scripture below.
Exodus 24:15-18 (KJV)
15. And Moses went up into the mount, and a cloud covered the mount.
16. And the glory of the LORD abode upon mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it six days: and the seventh day he called unto Moses out of the midst of the cloud.
17. And the sight of the glory of the LORD was like devouring fire on the top of the mount in the eyes of the children of Israel.
18. And Moses went into the midst of the cloud, and gat him up into the mount: and Moses was in the mount forty days and forty nights.
John 3:16-18 (KJV)
16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
The reason for the above scripture is to clearly state that life here on earth has a limit through the mortal body. Anyone who wants to live forever most die to enjoy eternal life with Jesus Christ. Where time dose not exist, where pains do not exist and others. The giver of knowledge is God, this knowledge is not mine but written by me. It is just a knowledge that needed to be passed across to those who wonder or those who cares and want better understanding to some mystery of the world. Shalom
OSHASHA .I. JERRY