This write up will be considering the power of believe. The word believe is one of the strongest forces in the whole universe. Physical and Spiritually, believe is considered a weapon and a key that unlock the supernatural gift of God. Have you asked your self why is it that all religion always target your belief and how to convert your believe to that of their religion? It is simple, nothing work without the force of your belief. If you don’t believe and accept Jesus as your Lord and personal Savior, you are wasting your time as a Christian. But why? Is it your believe that is more powerful or the name of Jesus Christ? Keep reading and you will find it out.
Read Also >>> Praying Loud Wrong Or Right? – Should We Pray Aloud?
The Power Of Believe
A lot of people know the word believe but only very few understand how it works. Believe is different from faith but in most cases, people use believe in the place of faith. The common definition of faith is evidence of things being hoped for but not yet seen while belief is the confidence placed in someone, a thing, name, symbol etc. as a result of past experience or self instinct. Believe is more of assurance but faith is based on assumption because it has no physical foundation. Believing that something would workout might be based on the little clue that it is possible but for faith, it is completely different because faith works in extreme patient.
Don’t get twisted because of my definition of faith and believe. We are focusing on believing here. Why do all religions always concentrate on how to win your belief. Why the word believer? I tell you! Be very careful about what you give your belief. Why do you need to believe in the name of Jesus before it can work for you despite the power in the name? It is very easy. The name of Jesus is like a treasure box and your believe is the key. Without your believe, you will not be able to unlock the power in the name of Jesus. This is the reason why some will call the name but they won’t get a reply while others who believe he is lord will get His response. All the wonders and healings that Jesus Christ performed in the bible were to those who believe in Him that God can actually heal them.
Related Story with Faith and Believe | The Story Of The Centurion Master Matthew 8:5-13 (KJV)
5. And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him, 6. And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.
7. And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.
8. The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
9. For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
10. When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
A Distinguish Between Believe and Faith | The Power Of Believe
The above bible verse explained that the Centurion left his house by faith that his servant will be healed but believed in Jesus and that Jesus is the Lord Of Lords and His authority is absolute over any power. Please don’t put your belief in meaningless things or powerless things. Anchor your belief and faith more in God, only Him can reward your believe and faith one hundred percent. Shalom.