So many people have been thinking and asking questions saying What’s So Special About Jesus? Well I can say so many people who are not followers of Jesus Christ or if a Minster of God is preaching to a person who need repentances some might ask these questions. Well it is free for everybody to ask the questions so that they may be able to understand all what they need to know about the question they asked. In this article will be talking more about What’s So Special About Jesus. We will want you to read this article till the end so that you will be able to understand the article every well.
You Should See >>> Types of Faith – Why is Faith So Important | Four Types of Faith
What’s So Special About Jesus
There are so many special about Jesus Christ that most of us today do not know about Him. The most important thing is to know if you are a believer or not. Before you can know the special thing about Christ you need to know more about Him and believe in Him so that you may be able to enjoy the good thing of God from Him.
The Christians believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God. And that God sent Jesus Christ to come and die for our Sins on the cross of Calvary. The birth of Jesus was a mystery and made people wonder how a virgin would give birth to a baby without seeing a man. That is one other thing that makes Jesus Christ of Nazareth so special.
Facts About Jesus
There are facts about Jesus that so many people do not know about. The following are facts and things you need to know about Jesus Christ. See list below:
- His Birth – In the Books of Matthew and Luke it was stated that the birthplace of Jesus Christ was in Bethlehem. The book of Luke says that Mary will give birth to Jesus and place him in a manger because there was no place form Jesus Christ to be born.
- His Growing Up – When Jesus was 12 old he accompanies his Father “Joseph” and Mother “Mary” with some relatives and friends to Jerusalem on pilgrimage. After the pilgrimage, they went back home without Jesus Christ. He stayed in the Temple for days, Mary and Joseph found him sitting among the teachers listening to them and asking those questions; and all who heard him were amazed at his understanding and his answers to the questions they asked.
- His Baptism – After his temptation in the wilderness, Jesus Christ was baptized in the River Jordan by John the Baptist who is the forerunner of Jesus Christ.
- His Teachings – Jesus was viewed by a great teacher and healer in Galilee. So many people follow Jesus Christ to listen to his teachings.
- He was Crucified – Jesus Christ was crucified for our sins. He died to save mankind.
- Jesus was Buried – after his crucifixion, he was buried in Jerusalem.
You Would be Interested In >>> Download Nigerian Gospel Songs for Free – Free Songs Download
The Special Things We Don’t Know About Jesus
So many people think they know Jesus Christ pretty well. We will be list seven special things we don’t know about Jesus. See the list below:
- Jesus was born earlier Than we thought
- Jesus was not a Carpenter – It was Jesus Christ father Joseph that was the Carpenter. But Jesus Christ mastered construction skills, with ability to work on wood, stone, and metal.
- Jesus Spoke Deferent Languages – Jesus main language in the bible was Aramaic because it is the tongue of ancient Israel. As a Jew, he spoke Hebrew. When He talks to the Gentiles he speaks Greek, the language of the Middle East. And He also spoke with a Roman Centurion in Latin.
- Jesus Was Not Good Looking – there was no physical description of Jesus in the bible, but Prophet Isaiah said some little things about him saying “Jesus had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him. Isaiah 53:2b NIV.
- Jesus is always amazed – Jesus showed great surprise at two occasions. Jesus Christ was amazed that the people of Nazareth don’t have faith in Him, Mark 6:5-1. Jesus was also amazed at the Roman Centurion having faith in Him. Luke 7:9.
Ten Bible Verses about Jesus
There are different bible verses about Jesus. But we will be talking about just few of them. See the list of bible verses below:
- Isaiah 9:6.
- Isaiah 7:14.
- Isaiah 53:3-5.
- Philippians 2:6-11.
- John 1:14.
- Mark 1:10-11.
- John 14-6.
- Acts 4:12.
- Matthew 28:18-20.
- John 3:16